Saturday, September 5, 2009

quotes

I absolutely love quotes. Just little things to think about. I heard a pretty fantastic quote today, it was off a movie. I had never seen the movie before and only caught some of it today. I believe it was called 'excess baggage' or something along those lines. Any way the guy co-star said it he said 'Do you know the best way to make your dreams come true? . . . The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up." As soon as I heard it, it was like a little bell going off in my head. It's so true. I mean thinking about the things that I want to get done in life does absolutely no good. I need to stop thinking and plotting and planning I need to do it. The thinking and plotting and planning aren't bad things but without action they mean nothing.
I'm planning a little, I'm setting goals for myself and I'm going to make some of those plans known that way I have to stick to them, I can't just push the date back or anything.
My action for the night is simple, pick up the living room, finish the dishes, switch over the laundry and set the girls clothes out for tomorrow. Off I go.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl, and for Sunday it is Spagetti and a movie at Grandma and Papa's =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, dear! I am also coming into some clarity, good luck on yours!

    ReplyDelete