Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1:31pm

Tomorrow is the big day. I have a full morning with appointments and then in the evening I start working. Mark keeps asking me if I'm happy about it, he says 'at least you'll be able to say you have a job' . . Just the wording makes the little hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I know he doesn't mean it in a bad way. But I was trying to explain to him that in society it's not always looked upon nicely when someone is 'unemployed' by the states standards. But, to me I don't have a problem with saying that I am unemployed. Well I dont even use that word really cause I don't think of it as 'unemployed' I think of it as not having a state paying job. It's not something that I feel is lacking from my life. I feel it'll be perhaps beneficial in the sense that it can help me accomplish a few things quicker. I'm not ungreatful for the opportunity but at the same time I don't feel lost without it. I suppose that's all for now. Next post will be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment