Tuesday, December 29, 2009

something to add

hmm, so I went back to watching the movie, and found myself drifting off in another completely different thought track. There is a scene where Julie and her husband get into a fight and the husband leaves not long after she is shopping for vegetables and he approaches her after being away for I'm assuming a couple days. Once she sees him she becomes very teary eyed and mumbles 'are you back, please say you're back' . . I found my reaction very saddening actually, I wasn't mushy, I didn't do the 'awe' kind of thing. I actually was slightly disgusted, a wee bit angry, possibly jealous and quite a large helping of bitter. That more than proves to me that I have quite a lot to work on.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see that movie, good to see you back !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that movie. Amazing how one movie can make you feel so many different things :) You will figure it out. I think I did the most of my "growing" between 21-25....

    ReplyDelete