Tuesday, August 25, 2009

feels good to go through with a plan

I did it, with a litte encouragement from mama. But, I did it. I followed through with the rule I set down and right now the couch is in the garage. I got offline took the cushions off tilted it side ways and out the door I pushed. It was a little tricky dragging it around my car since it was parked so close to the garage door. But I did it. And now, there it sits. It's not coming back in either. I believe he is going to attempt to sell it. Which is fine with me as long as it doesn't come back in here. I didn't get a whole lot else done today. Still I feel rather accomplished simply for that. I have a meeting on thursday with an avon representative I'm going to become one :) who knows maybe I'll have a few relatives that would be interested in looking over the magazines every once in a while. . . . . just throwing it out there :) . . . . I'm still waiting for that clothing store to respond. They are waiting on their company who does their backround checks. They said they would call when they came in. I think I'll still give them a call on Friday if I haven't heard from them before then.

3 comments: