Saturday, June 27, 2009

cooking

I tried my luck at taco soup yesterday, it seemed to go over well. It was a bit too spicy for some so hopefully the eclairs I made helped hold them over. I do enjoy cooking very much. My other half keeps trying to get me to take culinary classes, but I don't really have a desire to become a short order cook. I just don't think I'm cut out for it. I much more prefer to cook what I feel like cooking, and for my family. Next friday I think I'm going to attempt Lemon chicken. I'll have to see who I can recruit to have dinner with me :)

2 comments:

  1. You can become more than a short order cook, with a cooking degree. You could work somewhere nicer. Any who, either way, I'd try your lemon chicken if I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eclairs were great, I think you are a terrific cook, it all was very tastey. I'm in for Lemon Chicken :)

    ReplyDelete