Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The begining

I'm quite excited for a few upcoming things. First on the list is a class I'm taking with my mom. It's to make a type of leggings. Starts at the ankle and goes to just under the knee. There is also a pattern for ones that go up to mid thigh, but i think we'll wait on that one, see if things go well with the shorter ones. I'm a little worried about how many different needles I'll be working with, but we have to face our fears eventually right?
Another exciting thing! I'm signing my daughter Justice up for a two day cheer camp. After the two days she'll be able to march in the local parade. I did it when I was her age, and now I can't wait to see her in it.
Lsst, but definitely not least on the list is the upcoming 30 day challenge with my sister. We are both going to have the new active workout game for WII and we are going to go through the challenge together. I'm really excited about it, I definitely enjoy the idea of being able to talk to someone who is going through the same thing, and I like it even better it being a family member. Plus I just enjoy talking to her, the more reasons to the better. I'm going to take a picture at the start and measurements and then I will retake a picture and re-measure every three days. It wont show much improvement each time, might not even show any but I want to make it a thorough process.
I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure Justice will have so much fun at Cheer Camp! I am excited too about us doing the Wii thing together!

    ReplyDelete